THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED
Recruitment of Executives & Officers through Lateral entry
Instructions to Candidates
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
Eligibility Criteria for Karur Vysya Bank Notification 2018
- Education Qualification: Any Degree preferably with JAIIB / CAIIB
- Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 50 to 55 Years
Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the following:
1. Scanned (digital) image of Photograph and Signature. The size of the file should be of a maximum of 50 kb and in JPG format.
2. Candidate should have a valid personal mail ID and Mobile Number
3. Qualification details / Certificate courses completed and the year of passing
4. Work Experience (Employer Name, Designation, From Date, To Date, Brief description of duties performed)
Please read the eligibility norms carefully. Fresher need not apply.
Candidates with relevant experience as per the norms only should apply.
Candidates can apply online from 17th July 2018 to 16th August 2018.
01. Candidates are advised to use the latest version of Chrome or Internet Explorer or Firefox for registration of application
02. Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by the Bank and the shortlisted candidates will be informed individually through e-mail for the personal interview
03. Before filling up the application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the online application.
04. If any information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection/appointment shall be liable for termination.
05. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for personal interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained
06. Final selection of the candidates will be done by the Bank considering the eligibility criteria and suitability of the post
07. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of a photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of interview
08. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
09. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to sole Jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Karur
10. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper relieving from the present employer at the time of joining
11. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank at the time of joining the Bank
12. Appointed candidates will be on probation for a period of one year (Scale II to Scale VI) and confirmation in the services of the bank will be based on their performance.
STEPS FOR APPLYING JOB OPENING
STAGE I: login – New User / Existing User
(i) In JOB SEARCH PAGE, click New User link (for a new user)
(ii) For registering, enter email id as username and Fill all the details which are mandatory and click the register button
(iii) Upload photo and signature in “My Account Information” link available in the top of the page and click save button
(iv) After uploading Photo & Signature click “JOB SEARCH” link available in the top of the page.
(v) Click Apply button available against the respective Job Title
Existing User :
(i) Click “Sign in” or
(ii) Click APPLY button available against the respective Job Title
STAGE II: APPLY FOR A JOB
STEP 1: AGREEMENT PAGE ( STEP 1/3)
Read the application terms & Agreement . Tick the check box and click the
STEP 2: MY APPLICATION TAB : Personal Information (STEP 2/4)
(a) Click ADD BIOGRAPHICAL DATA button.
Choose the Category, Religion, Mother Tongue, and Nationality from the dropdown list.
Select “Yes” in “Having Exp. As per Norms” field
Click the SAVE button.
(b) Click ADD QUALIFICATION DETAILS button.
Choose Qualification, Major Code, Country, University / Institution
Enter Class, Medium of Education, Course duration (in years), Mode of Education.
Enter the Percentage, Year of passing (Enter month end date )
Under column – If Others- Degree name and college Name – the Institution/College, Degree Name, University Name which is not present in the drop list can be entered.
For more than one degree, click ‘’SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER” Else Click SAVE button Personal Information:
Enter Marital Status (select from the drop down list)
Enter date of Birth
Select Male/Female from the
(c) Click LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS button (For additional qualification like JAIIB, CAIIB, IRDA, NCFM, NISM, etc.)
Select the name of the license from the drop down list
Enter the completion date
To add more license/certification click SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER button, else click
(d) Click DISABILITY button
Select Disability (Yes / No)
If Yes, Enter the PERCENTAGE OF DISABILITY and NATURE OF CHALLENGE in the space provided
Click SAVE button to continue or
Click NEXT button
STEP 3: Experience : Work Experience TAB: (STEP 3/4)
a) Click “ADD WORK EXPERIENCE” button to enter the details of your experience.
Select the “START DATE” and “END DATE” from the calendar provided.
Enter the EMPLOYER, DESIGNATION in the space provided
Enter the name of the SUPERVISOR, SUPERVISOR EMAIL, and SUPERVISOR PHONE number.
Tick the OK TO CONTACT check box if the supervisor can be contacted
Enter the DUTIES PERFORMED, REASON FOR LEAVING, LAST DRAWN SALARY, COST TO COMPANY, COUNTRY, and ADDRESS (of the company) in the respective space provided.
To add more experience click SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER button, else click the SAVE button.
b) Area of Experience:
Click ADD AREA OF SPECIALISATION button
Select the AREA OF SPECIALISATION from the drop down list
Enter the EXPERIENCE IN SPECIALISATION AREA in the space provided
To add more specialisation Click SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER button, else click the SAVE button.
c) Present Employment Details :
Click PRESENT EMPLOYMENT DETAILS button to enter the details of your present employment.
Enter the following details in the respective space provided RELEIVING TIME, PRESENT SALARY, NEXT PROMOTION DUE to DATE, SPECIAL ALLOWANCE, COST TO COMPANY, NEXT INCREMENT DUE DATE, PRESENT ORGANISATION, DESIGNATION &PLACE OF WORKING, PRESENT BASIC PAY, PRESENT SCALE, PENDING DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDS.
Click the SAVE button.
Click NEXT button to continue
d) KVB-Interview Attended Details:
Click KVB-Interview Attended Details button to enter the details for
Enter Attended any interview (in KVB) (choose yes / no from
Enter interview attended a date
Enter post applied for
To add another Click SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER button, else click SAVE button
Click NEXT button
STEP 4: REVIEW/SUBMIT (STEP 4/5)
a) Review the information provided by you in this page and can edit the same if required.
b) Please ensure the correctness of the data before submitting the application. After submitting the application, the modification is not possible.
c) Click “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button when you have finished editing.
d) You will be redirected to APPLICATION CONFIRMATION PAGE where you can view the details of the jobs you have applied.
e) You will get an acknowledgment to your registered mail-id.
f) If you want to apply for more than one specialization in the same scale, you have to make another application by using the above-mentioned steps except for the creation of user-id.
Some Useful Important Links
Available on 16th August 2018.